I always need a sweet treat in my life that makes me feel less guilty! I found this one and I had to share it. The original recipe calls for honey, but I prefer sugar free or lite maple syrup to save on calories.
You can add unsweetened coconut flakes, almonds, peanuts, sunflower seeds! The nice thing about this recipe is that it is so changeable! Play around with it! If you find a delicious one, comment below! I love to try new versions!
Cookie Dough Bites
- 1/2 cup all natural creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- 2 packets vanilla Shakeology (I have tried other protein powders but this is the best!)
- 1/4 cup 65-75% dark chocolate mini chips or cacao chips/nibs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
Mix together with a rubber spatula and let sit in the fridge for 5-10 minutes so the balls roll easier. Roll into quarter size balls and keep in refrigerator. Makes about 24 balls. And try not to eat them all in one day ; )