I feel like the days go by so fast now that sometimes at the end of the day I am EXHAUSTED and wondering how in the world I have the energy to get up tomorrow and do it all again. I will, and I do, but I definitely need motivators in mind.
What motivates you? What are the five things that get you going each day?
- Family. My daughter. Being the best I can be for them.
- My health. I want nothing more than to live a long life, to share experiences with family, to be healthy, fit, and energetic. I do what I can to take care of myself every day.
- Learning new things. I always look forward to learning something new. Whether it’s an “aw crap, I shouldn’t have done that” or a “wow, I had no idea!” or a “This is gonna help me so much!”, I crave learning something new! Especially when it pertains to my passions.
- Teaching my daughter to be adventurous and independent. I spend 90% of my time with her taking her places, my husband and I both do. She naps every day, and sleeps all night almost every night, so when she is awake, we are ON. THE. GO. But what’s great about this? She gets to have a new experience outside our house every day! Whether it’s the pool, the beach, the park, the stables, she’s learning new things and exploring. I crave that for her!
- Being thankful. I am so thankful for all that I have, for everything in my life I’ve been blessed with. America is beautiful, we are free, but not at zero cost. It’s so important to be thankful every day for what we have, for what we have worked for, and for what others have worked for for us. Appreciating that motivates me so much.
Everyone is different. Different things motivate different people. I’m so interested to hear what motivates YOU. Please share 🙂